MMO Games Addons > Runes of Magic > UI and Unit Frames > Inventory Viewer Inventory Viewer Addon Download
Runes of Magic Inventory Viewer Addon
Have you ever wanted to know what items you had in various storage locations across multiple accounts and characters without having to visit your house or switch accounts/characters?
Have you ever wanted to know the total count of an item you had with a breakdown of which characters have it and where they stored it all in the item's tooltip?
Have you ever wanted to compare those items with what you're currently wearing?
Have you ever wanted to send other people a link to any of those items?
Well, now you can.
- You must log in as each character to populate the AddOn with initial data for each character. Don't forget to open the House Chest/Clothes Rack/Weapon Rack/Furniture for each character as this is the only way for the AddOn to record the items in there.
- Hover the mouse over items to see Inventory Viewer's enhanced tooltips (How many of this item you have, and where it is stored).
- To change the order of your characters in Inventory Viewer, hold down the SHIFT key and drag & drop the tab with the characters name to the position you want to insert it.
- To delete a character from Inventory Viewer, simply right-click on the tab with that characters name and choose "Delete". If you accidently delete the wrong character from Inventory Viewer, just log back into that character (and visit his house chest/clothes rack/weapon rack) again.
- To delete an account from Inventory Viewer, use the "/iv WipeAccount AccountName" command.
- To see all your house chests/racks/furniture, click the left or right arrow in the Inventory Viewer UI to flip through them.
- To save your equipped items into Inventory Viewer, open your Character frame ('C' by default) and click on the Inventory Viewer icon in the top-right (beside the necklage slot). Then switch equipment sets (