MMO Games Addons > World of Warcraft > UI and Unit Frames > Bartender4 Bartender4 Addon Download
World of Warcraft Bartender4 Addon
Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars, add extra ones, change their sizes, horizontal, vertical, etc... it's all now one click away with this skillbar handler.
Q: I can't scroll through my bars anymore; Shift-# doesn't switch the bars!
A: This feature has been disabled by default, but its still there! Turn it back on in the settings, Bar 1 -> State Configuration -> ActionBar Paging
Q: When i drag from one button to another, the target button gets picked up even when locked!
A: This is a bug and will be fixed in 4.4.12. You can temporarily fix it yourself by installing the alpha version from LibActionButton-1.0 from WoWAce manually. Q: Can i change the direction of the flyout buttons (mage portals, call pet, summons)?
A: Sadly, no. This is a limitation in Blizzards code, and we sadly cannot do anything about this right now.
- Support for all Action Bars and all related bars
- 10 Action Bars
- Stance Bar
- Pet Bar
- Bag Bar
- Micro Menu
- XP/Reputation Bar
- All Bars are fully customizable (Scale, Alpha, Fade-Out settings, ...)
- Very flexible and customizable Show/Hide driver based on Macro Conditions
- Additional Layout and Paging settings for Action Bars
- Page all bars based on Stance or Modifier
- Possess Bar support
- Custom State driver support with Macro Conditions
- Options to hide specific elements of the buttons (Macro Text, HotKey, more could be added on demand)
- StickyFrames support
- ButtonFacade support!
- Easy Hotkey Binding u