MMO Games Addons > World of Warcraft > UI and Unit Frames > Dominos Dominos Addon Download
World of Warcraft Dominos Addon
Dominos is an action bar addon which will modify your whole interface clearing all useless component on it, so it's intended to do the following with the final goal to allow you focus yourself in your gaming experience, combat specially:
- Reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible.
- Contain a relatively minimal feature set
- Be easy to use
- Be stable
It includes the following features:
- 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
- Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
- Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
- Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
- The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
- Full button facade support
- Keybound support
- Sticky frames
- The ability to move buttons in combat
- A movable casting bar (optional)
- A movable roll frame (optional)
- A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
- Configurable right click targeting
- Configurable self cast key settings
- Possess bar support
Here’s how you use it:
- To see the current list of slash commands, type /dom ? or /dominos ?
- To open up the options menu, either go into interface options, or type /dom
- To move bars around, either go into the options menu and press the “Enter Config Mode” button, or type /dom lock
- To bind keys, enter binding mode via /kb or /keybound, or press the “Enter Binding Mode” button in the options menu.